Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found the basic recipe on Cooks.com and changed a couple things. They are good for snacks.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 egg, beaten
- 1 -2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 -4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Cream the butter. Add the flour, and salt. Mix until butter is completely blended into the flour mixture.
- Blend in the egg, parmesan cheese and sesame oil. Mix until it looks like cookie dough.
- Press out on parchment paper in a 10 X 15 inch sheet pan until 1/4 inch thick and press in the sesame seeds. (Try to have a rectangle and equal thickness.).
- Use a pizza cutter, and cut into 1/2 X 1/2 inch pieces and spread out on the parchment paper so they are not touching.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minute until golden.