My friends and family think that this is some of the best kabobs they've ever had. Its a great change from hot dogs and burgers for your grill outs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 bamboo skewers (7-inch)
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 4 clove garlic, forced through a garlic press
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 9.85 ml minced ginger
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar, plus
- 4.92 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml lightly toasted sesame seeds, plus
- 4.92 ml lightly toasted sesame seeds
- 9.85 ml black pepper
- 680.38 g sirloin steaks, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 226.79 g button mushrooms
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml rosemary
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, garlic, oil, gingerroot, sugar, vinegar, sesame seeds, and pepper.
- 3Add steak and marinate for 30 minutes, chilled.
- 4Pre-cook the mushrooms by heating skillet at medium-high.
- 5Add olive oil, mushrooms, and rosemary.
- 6Cook for about 5 minutes.
- 7After marination, thread the screwers by alternating the steak cubes, red peppers, and partially cooked mushrooms.
- 8Grill the kebabs on medium-high heat for 6 minutes.
- 9Flip, baste with left over marinade, and cook for another 6 minutes.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Steak Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.6
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 1423.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 36.2 g