Recipe by J e l i s a
A popular Korean side dish. Also used in dishes like japchae (noodles) and babimbap (rice mixed with red pepper paste and veggies)
- 453.59 g fresh spinach
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 14.79-29.58 ml sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, chopped/minced
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 0.25 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring pot of lightly salted water to boil.
- Add spinach, remove as soon as leaves turn bright green (will shrink significantly).
- Immediately rinse with cold water.
- Drain and squeeze out as much water as possible (best to grab handful and squeeze like a ball) Place spinach in bowl with sauce mixture and toss well.