This recipe was given to me by a dear friends mother when I first got married. It has an excellent Asian flair because of the soy and sesame oil. It is a wonderful cold side dish, or a great light lunch. People always ask me to bring it to gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions; drain well.
- 2Place pasta in a bowl. Add all liquid ingredients.
- 3Shred raw broccoli florets into tiny pieces. Shred Raw carrots.
- 4Add all remaining ingredients into the pasta.
- 5Toss thoroughly (careful, this can be messy).
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours (overnight is best) re-tossing occasionally.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Spaghetti Salad
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.7
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1042.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 10.8 g