Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I cut this out of a magazine a long time ago. Taste good on a mixed cabbage salad, noodles with vegetables or use your imagination.
- 1⁄2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup tahini (sesame seed paste) or 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Process all ingredients EXCEPT OIL in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- With machine running, slowly pour in oil until mixture is thickened and blended.
- Pour into bottles or jars.
- Cover tightly.
- Shake before using.
I used sesame tahini in this yummy recipe and loved every spoonful of it. I used 3/4 cup oil and 1+ tablespoon sugar. The peanut butter probably would have been sweet enough and not needed any additional sugar. This dressing was wonderful on a salad of grated red and green cabbage, sliced pea pods, red bell peppers and topped with a handful of sesame seeds. Another good recipe, Caryn.