Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lb tri-tip steak, cut 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons water
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli with red peppers
- 1⁄4 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- Combine marinade ingredients; remove 2 tablespoons and reserve for vegetables. Place beef steaks and remaining marinade in plastic bag, turning to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 10 minutes.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 9 to 12 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning once. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- In same skillet, heat 2 tablespoons water over medium-high heat until hot. Add vegetables; cook 5 minutes or until water is evaporated and vegetables are hot, stirring occasionally. Add reserved marinade; heat through.
- Trim fat from steaks. Carve steaks into thin slices. Arrange beef and vegetables on serving platter; garnish vegetables with walnuts.