Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Even the kids will like this!
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles or 8 ounces wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 2 (13 1/4 ounce) cans low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- In a large pot, heat chicken broth; add noodles and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add vegetables, cover and simmer 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine soy sauce, cornstarch, sesame oil, sugar and red pepper flakes; slowly stir into pot.
- Stir until well combined and thickened.
- Serve immediately.