Great appetizer and can be make then kept warm on low in a crockpot for all kinds of gatherings.
My Private Note
dozen m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2/3 cup onion, minced
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- toasted sesame seeds
Sesame-Sour Cream Sauce
- 1Combine first eight ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Shape into 1" balls.
- 3Heat oil & butter over medium heat in skillet.
- 4Add meatballs and brown on all sides.
- 5Add broth and cover & simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 6Prepare Sour Cream sauce by melting butter in small saucepan.
- 7Blend in flour, ginger, and salt and cook until bubbly.
- 8Add beef broth and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- 9Add soy sauce and toasted sesame seeds.
- 10Remove from heat; pour into a small bowl.
- 11Add sour cream, stirring until smooth.
- 12Place hot meatballs in a bowl; top with sauce.
- 13Or put meatballs in crockpot; top with sauce; keep warm on low.
- 14Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame-sour Cream Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (1505 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.7
- Calories from Fat 521
- Total Fat 57.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 220.3 mg
- Sodium 1172.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 39.4 g