Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have made this with fresh and frozen snow peas. Yummy either way.
- 1 lb fresh snow pea
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the snow peas and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high for 6 minutes or until peas are crisp-tender and drain.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Very quick and simple recipe. Made a 1/2 recipe for the two of us and had a little left over. Nice flavor, but not overpowering. Will definitely make again
GREAT! I made a half recipe and only microwaved them about 4 minutes so they would still be crisp tender. I love the flavor of the sauce! Freddy Cat says thanks for the trip to Asia! Made for the Holiday tag game.