Recipe by Sharon123
This is a fast and delicious saute of snow peas flavored with sesame oil and sesame seeds. Adapted from The New Basics Cookbook.
Top Review by *Parsley*
This is so quick and easy to prepare, yet tastes great. I made this as written and added a little grated ginger. The crunchy pine nuts were my favorite part. Thanx for a quick and tasty vegetable side dish!
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 lb snow peas, trimmed
- 10 thin green onions, cut in 1-inch pieces (scallions)
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (pignoli)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet or wok. Add the snow peas and green onions and saute over medium heat, tossing frequently, for 4 minutes.
- Add the pine nuts, sesame seeds, and salt and pepper. Cook an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!