This recipe is posted by request. The original poster is Robin Hood Flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour and baking powder.
- 2Cream together margarine, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- 3Mix the flour mixture together with the margarine mixture and stir in the sesame seeds.
- 4Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil sprayed lightly wigh non stick spray.
- 5Drop by the teaspoonful leaving room for spreading.
- 6Bake for 6-8 minutes at 350 degrees or until lightly browned.
- 7Cool on a rack.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Snap's
Serving Size: 1 (652 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 37.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g