- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour and baking powder.
- Cream together margarine, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Mix the flour mixture together with the margarine mixture and stir in the sesame seeds.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil sprayed lightly wigh non stick spray.
- Drop by the teaspoonful leaving room for spreading.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes at 350 degrees or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a rack.