Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe is posted by request. The original poster is Robin Hood Flour.
Make and share this Sesame Snap's recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour and baking powder.
- Cream together margarine, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Mix the flour mixture together with the margarine mixture and stir in the sesame seeds.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil sprayed lightly wigh non stick spray.
- Drop by the teaspoonful leaving room for spreading.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes at 350 degrees or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a rack.