- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed (about 2 cups)
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips (about 1 cup)
- 1 large carrot, peeled and thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in pan.
- Put peas, bell pepper, and carrot in a steamer basket and place in the pan.
- Cover and steam, stirring once, until crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer to a medium bowl; add soy sauce, oil, sesame seeds, and pepper; toss to coat. Serve warm.