Sesame Shrimp Stir-Fry With Sugar Snap Peas
- Marinade: Dissolve corn starch in water. Mix in soy sauce, sugar, and oil. Stir shrimp in and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Sauce: Combine corn starch in water. Mix in sherry, sesame oil, soy sauce, and sugar.
- Steam sugar snap peas.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat canola oil over medium-high heat. Remove shrimp from marinade and stir-fry with garlic and green onions until pink. Add in sugar snap peas.
- Push shrimp and vegetables to the sides of the wok or skillet and pour sauce into the middle. Allow to thicken slightly, adding more cornstarch dissolved in cold water if needed.
- Serve over rice or pasta.