Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious nutty shrimp and spinach noodle dish that can be whipped up in a flash. From Life's Ambrosia.
- 283.49 g chow mein udon noodles
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml hot chili oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds
- 0 prawns, peeled and deveined
- 709.77 ml loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- kosher salt
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, in a large pan heat olive oil and chili oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sesame seeds. Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in shrimp, cook until pink, about 5 minutes. Add in spinach and cook just until it wilts, about 2-3 minutes.Add in noodles and toss to combine. Pour sesame oil over the top. Toss once more. Season to taste with salt.
- Sprinkle more sesame seeds over the top for garnish, if desired. Serve.
- A couple of tips: Be careful not to over cook the noodles as they can get a little mushy. If you find that the noodles are starting to stick together before you add them to the shrimp mixture simply run some cool water over the top. Just be sure to strain them well.