Barbell Bunny's Note:
A delicious nutty shrimp and spinach noodle dish that can be whipped up in a flash. From Life's Ambrosia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 2While noodles are cooking, in a large pan heat olive oil and chili oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sesame seeds. Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- 3Stir in shrimp, cook until pink, about 5 minutes. Add in spinach and cook just until it wilts, about 2-3 minutes.Add in noodles and toss to combine. Pour sesame oil over the top. Toss once more. Season to taste with salt.
- 4Sprinkle more sesame seeds over the top for garnish, if desired. Serve.
- 5A couple of tips: Be careful not to over cook the noodles as they can get a little mushy. If you find that the noodles are starting to stick together before you add them to the shrimp mixture simply run some cool water over the top. Just be sure to strain them well.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Shrimp and Spinach Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1329.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot chili oil