1/2 Photos of Sesame Shirataki Noodles
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Easy and fast Asian-style lunch. Feel free to add more or different veggies, I usually do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small summer squash or 1 small zucchini, sliced and halved
- 1 (8 ounce) package tofu shirataki noodles, rinsed, drained well and cut (spaghetti shaped)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (I use the red pepper flavored)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 -2 green onion, sliced
- 1Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- 2Whisk together peanut butter, soy, red pepper flakes and sesame oil. Set aside.
- 3Add squash slices to skillet and saute until tender.
- 4Add drained shirataki noodles, continue to saute until noodles are hot.
- 5Reduce heat and pour peanut butter mixture over noodles and squash. Cook briefly until sauce is hot and bubbly.
- 6Transfer to serving bowl and top with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Shirataki Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1084.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tofu shirataki noodles