Prep 15 mins
Cook 42 mins
I have not tried this recipe.
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 1⁄3 cup soy flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown unpolished sesame seeds
- 1⁄3 cup rice bran
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 pinch xanthan gum
- rice bran (for rolling)
- Mix brown rice flour, soy flour, sesame seeds, rice bran, salt, sugar, water and xanthan gum together gently.
- Roll out dough very thinly.
- Sprinkle additional rice bran on the rolling surface before rolling out dough, if desired.
- Cut dough with a pizza cutter into 1-1/2-inch-square crackers.
- Lift each cracker with a pancake turner and place on cookie sheet.
- Prick tops of the crackers with fork tines.
- Bake at 375 degrees until toasty brown, about 12 minutes.
- After all crackers are done baking, turn off oven.
- Return cookie sheets to the oven to let crackers dry out slowly.
- In a gas oven with a pilot light, check for crispness after approximately 30 minutes.
- Store crackers in a tightly-sealed container or freeze.