Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The title pretty much sums it up. These cookies are unusual but delicious and probably healthier than your typical cookie.
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F Toast seeds and coconut until golden.
- Combine eggs, oil, honey and vanilla.
- Add sesame seeds and coconut,.
- Add flour,.
- Mix well.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls, flatten with fork.
- Bake 15 minutes.