1/1 Photo of Sesame Seed Cookies - India
Baby Kato's Note:
This recipe has been submitted for play in ZWT8 - India. The recipe was found on Indian Food Forever. Next to Cardamom cookies, Sesame Seed cookies are one of my top three favorite cookies. This recipe promised to be tasty. I can't wait to try these. I'm sorry I haven't tried these yet and don't know how many cookies it will make.
My Private Note
batch o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fl.
- 2In a large bowl, sieve the flour with salt and baking soda.
- 3Add sugar, butter, 2 eggs, caraway seeds and blend well.
- 4Add the milk a little by little and knead to a smooth dough.
- 5Roll out on a floured board 1cm thick and cut out with fancy cookie cutters.
- 6Brush with remaining well beaten egg and sprinkle heavily with sesame seeds.
- 7Place on a greased baking sheet.
- 8Bake in a 325 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- 9Cool and enjoy with a good cup of tea. .
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Seed Cookies - India
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.9
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.3 mg
- Sodium 281.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 9.0 g