An appetizer in which chicken wing drummettes are rolled in a mixture of sesame seeds and seasoned bread crumbs, then roasted until golden and crispy. This is sort of a party dish, or meze (think Spanish Tapas).
- Soak chicken in milk overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F; prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine sesame seeds, breadcrumbs, cayenne, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll chicken in sesame seed mixture and place on baking sheet so that they do not touch.
- Roast until golden and crispy, about 45 minutes.