- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk
- 3⁄4 cup plain soy yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In medium bowl, whisk together sugar, milk, yogurt, vegetable oil and sesame oil until well blended.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture. Fold in green onions.
- Divide batter into muffin cups. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 400 for 18-22 minutes.