Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sauce can be poured over baked or fried tofu or seitan.
- 236.59 ml vegetable broth
- 28.39 ml vinegar
- 59.14 ml cornstarch, dissolve in
- 59.14 ml water
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 29.58 ml toasted sesame seeds
- 14.79 ml minced gingerroot
- Saute garlic and minced ginger until garlic is very light brown.
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, vegetable broth, and dissolved cornstarch.
- Pour over seitan or tofu.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Really liked it! Made it with tofu and broccoli. I dud use a little less corn starch, and dissolved it straight into the sauce.