Recipe by GingerPeach
Healthy, easy, and delicious. If you're really in a rush, you can use ginger powder instead of fresh.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup mirrin rice wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced (or 1/2 tspn powder)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (or cooking spray)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the sesame seeds, pepper, coriander and salt in a shallow dish.
- Coat both sides of the salmon fillets with seed mixture (or just one side if it has skin).
- Combine the orange juice, honey, rice wine, soy sauce and ginger, and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan on medium-high heat.
- Cook the fillets, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Add the orange juice mixture, and bring to a boil. Turn the fillets over at least once to coat.
- Serve immediately!