Healthy, easy, and delicious. If you're really in a rush, you can use ginger powder instead of fresh.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup mirrin rice wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced (or 1/2 tspn powder)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (or cooking spray)
- 1Combine the sesame seeds, pepper, coriander and salt in a shallow dish.
- 2Coat both sides of the salmon fillets with seed mixture (or just one side if it has skin).
- 3Combine the orange juice, honey, rice wine, soy sauce and ginger, and set aside.
- 4Heat the oil in a non-stick pan on medium-high heat.
- 5Cook the fillets, about 4 minutes on each side.
- 6Add the orange juice mixture, and bring to a boil. Turn the fillets over at least once to coat.
- 7Serve immediately!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Salmon With Orange Ginger Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.6
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 1201.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 37.0 g