Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
A tangy honey-mustard sauce. Green onions and sesame seeds dress up this salmon for a delightful meal.
- 1 (1 1/2-2 lb) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard or 1 teaspoon horseradish mustard
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Place the salmon in a shallow dish.
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, mustard, and ginger; pour over salmon.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once after 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Broil the salmon or grill, covered, over medium high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and onions.
I've always made salmon poached with melted butter over it. In an effor to cut down on fat, I made this recipe and charcoal broiled it. I have never been able to eat salmon skin before. This was delicious, skin and all.