Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Eating Well
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs mushrooms (shiitake, oyster and white(mixed(thickly sliced)
- 2 bunches scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Combine everything down to mushrooms, then add mushrooms and scallions; toss to coat. Put in a sprayed roasting pan.
- Roast at 450 degrees, stirring once or twice, until browned, about 25 minutes.
This was a tasty side dish for dinner last night. I cut the recipe down to 2 servings with no problem. I didn't have any fresh garlic so I used garlic powder. I also only used button mushrooms and hubby loved it! Made for Zaar's Newest Star Tag Game 2012.