Recipe by Darlaha
I found this recipe in my Canadian Living magazine tried it and loved it.Now we want this every night.Shared this with my friends at work and they loved it too.First time I made it I didn't have any green onions so spread on some minced dried onion.
- 1 head cauliflower (about 3 lb)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- -Cut cauliflower into florets. Toss with vegetable oil, sesame seeds, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
- -Spread on greased large rimmed baking sheet;roast in 400F oven stirring once until tender and browned, about 45 minutes.
- -Sprinkle with onion, toss and bake until slightly wilted about 5 minutes.