- 2 lbs fresh asparagus, rinsed dried and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 10x15 inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer on prepared pan. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, sesame seeds and garlic. Toss to combine.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 10-12 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning over (with spatula) once.