1/2 Photos of Sesame Rice With Scallions
Lori Mama's Note:
Taken from Food Network Magazine with adjustments.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saute pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- 2Add sesame seeds and toast until golden. Don't walk away, or they will burn.
- 3Add the scallions, the sugar and salt.
- 5Combine with the cooked rice.
- 6At this point you could add any little servings of leftovers you might have in your fridge.
- 7I added some diced chicken tenders and green beans.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Rice With Scallions
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.9
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 597.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 13.1 g