Prep 50 mins
Cook 2 hrs
this is a recipe that i found on the internet site http://www9.ocn.ne.jp/--japamom/NewFiles/partymenu.html. In Asia, it is now said that sesame seeds are good for you and make your hair remain black. i haven't made this recipe yet, but i think i will over winter break. cooking time was estimated.
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 5 ounces milk
- 8 ounces fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- grind sesame with blender, mixer, or food processor.
- soak gelatin in the hot water.
- pour milk, cream, sugar, and seasame into a pan and bring to a boil, then boil down.
- removed from heat add gelatin and stir.
- strain through a fine sieve.
- pour the mixture into custard cups.
- refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- next, make the sugar syrup.
- pour water and bring to a boil and add sugar]let the syrup become proper consistency.
- poour syrup over the pudding.