Prep 50 mins
Cook 2 hrs
this is a recipe that i found on the internet site http://www9.ocn.ne.jp/--japamom/NewFiles/partymenu.html. In Asia, it is now said that sesame seeds are good for you and make your hair remain black. i haven't made this recipe yet, but i think i will over winter break. cooking time was estimated.
- grind sesame with blender, mixer, or food processor.
- soak gelatin in the hot water.
- pour milk, cream, sugar, and seasame into a pan and bring to a boil, then boil down.
- removed from heat add gelatin and stir.
- strain through a fine sieve.
- pour the mixture into custard cups.
- refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- next, make the sugar syrup.
- pour water and bring to a boil and add sugar]let the syrup become proper consistency.
- poour syrup over the pudding.