Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe from truestarhealth.com; suggests serving with rice and sliced cumcumbers sprinkled with rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 1 lb medium prawns, uncooked, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet, add ginger and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add prawns and stir fry just until prawns turn bright pink (do not overcook).
- Add soy sauce and green onions and stir fry just until heated through.
- Portion onto plates and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.