Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
A real simple Asian- style dinner. Can be made in minutes.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil (can also use peanut oil)
- 1 lb boneless pork, cut into thin strips
- 4 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 1⁄2 cup stir-fry sauce
- Stir sesame seeds in a large skillet over high heat 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and reserve.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in the same skillet over high heat.
- Add half the pork; cook and stir until browned.
- Push to side of skillet and add remaining pork.
- Cook and stir until browned, adding additional oil if necessary.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry sauce; cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice and garnish with reserved sesame seeds.