Prep 6 hrs
Cook 25 mins
Plan ahead the tenderloins need to marinade for 6 hours. If you are making more tenderloins then increase the marinade.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dry ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 -6 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin (2 small)
- In a bowl combine the soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sesame oil; whisk to combine.Place the tenderloins in a heavy plastic Ziploc resealable bag.
- Pour the marinade over; turn the bag to coat with marinade.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours turning occasionally.
- After the marinating time rub the honey and brown sugar all over the tenderloin then roll in sesame seeds to coat well.
- Set oven to 375°F.
- Roast for about 25 minutes; remove from oven and leave sit for 10 minutes before slicing (the pork will continue to cook further) and will not be as dry as cooking it completely in the oven.
This was great! Easy and DH loved it. Even good the next day... cold! lol. :)