Recipe by littleturtle
Fajitas with an Oriental twist. High protein, low fat lunch or dinner. Moo shu pancakes are similar to tortillas, but they're made with rice flour. They can be found at Asian markets.
- 453.59 g pork tenderloin
- 9.85 ml dark sesame oil
- 4.92 ml gingerroot, peeled & grated
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 moo shu pancakes or 4 flour tortillas
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 59.14 ml hoisin sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat off pork and cut into thin strips.
- Combine pork with marinade ingredients in a zip-top plastic bag, and shake well to coat.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Heat moo shu shells according to directions on package.
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray, and warm over medium-high heat until hot.
- Stir-fry pork for 4 minutes.
- Divide pork evenly between moo shu shells, drizzle with hoisin sauce, and roll up.