Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fajitas with an Oriental twist. High protein, low fat lunch or dinner. Moo shu pancakes are similar to tortillas, but they're made with rice flour. They can be found at Asian markets.
- 453.59 g pork tenderloin
- 9.85 ml dark sesame oil
- 4.92 ml gingerroot, peeled & grated
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 moo shu pancakes or 4 flour tortillas
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 59.14 ml hoisin sauce
- Trim fat off pork and cut into thin strips.
- Combine pork with marinade ingredients in a zip-top plastic bag, and shake well to coat.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Heat moo shu shells according to directions on package.
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray, and warm over medium-high heat until hot.
- Stir-fry pork for 4 minutes.
- Divide pork evenly between moo shu shells, drizzle with hoisin sauce, and roll up.
This was a very good recipe!!!! I added some shitake mushrooms and asian cole slaw. Thanks for posting!!
This was the first time I had Moo Shu Pork and it is now one of my favorite Chinese dishes! We added some shitaki mushrooms and some oriental veggies!Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!
this was very yummy! sorry no pic, left camera at my mom's for her to take pic's with. but it was very easy and quick and delicious thanks!!