- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1 cup red plum preserves
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour and cornstarch, eggs and salt together.in shallow pan.
- dip chicken breasts in egg mixture, coat with bread crumbs.Sprinkle with sesame seeds and set aside.
- Heat butter and oil in heavy skillet or wok.
- Place chicken in this mixture and bake at 350* for 20-40 minutes or till juices run clear -- when pierced with a fork --
- Remove to plate, spoon plum sauce over top.
- to prepare PLUM SAUCE:.
- Stir ingredients together in heavy pan, simmer till heated through, serve warm.