Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is just something I came up with today when I wanted sesame chicken but was out of soy sauce. I hope you like it as much as I did!
- 1 tomatoes, mashed well (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- salt (optional)
- Combine the tomatoes and sesame seeds in a small pan over medium heat.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring once in a while.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until it is well combined. You may need more or less peanut butter depending on the juice that comes out of the tomato.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cover; cook another 5 minutes.
- Serve over chicken, shredded is best.