Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is fast, easy, and looks lovely. Adapted from Southern Living. Makes a good appetizer or dinner roll for a party.
- Grease a 12-cup size Bundt pan well.
- Mix together cheese, seeds, and basil and sprinkle just 1/3 of the mixture into your pan.
- Place half of the frozen rolls into the pan, drizzle with half of the melted butter,then sprinkle half of the remaining cheese mixture over them.
- Top with the rest of the frozen rolls, butter, and cheese mixture.
- Spray a piece of plastic wrap lightly with nonstick spray (or use a damp, clean towel) and cover pan.
- Let rise in a warm place for 2 hours or until doubled in bulk(this will vary greatly based on the temperature of the room it is rising in, especially in cooler months).
- Remove plastic wrap and bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 20 minutes.
- Tent with foil to prevent excess browning and bake another 10 minutes.
- Loosen bread from sides of pan using a knife an invert onto serving plate while still warm.
- Pluck off individual pieces to eat.