Recipe by Boomette
A simple recipe that looks delish! Comes from Special Coup de Pouce
Top Review by susie cooks
Yummy recipe! I followed the recipe exactly. When I broiled it the topping started to burn so I put the oven on bake at 350 degrees and baked the salmon instead. The fish took about 10 minutes and was wonderful. We really enjoyed the flavors. We will definitely make this again.
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons orange zest, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 salmon fillets (1 1/2 lb in total)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, grill sesame seeds at medium heat, shaking the skillet from time to time, for about 5 minutes or until golden and beginning to smell.
- In a food processor, ground the sesame seeds, orange zest, pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of salt until it has the texture of breadcrumbs.
- Line bottom of a broiler pan with foil. Put the salmon fillets on it. Brush with oil and remaining of salt.
- Press the mixture of sesame seeds on salmon fillets.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 450 F for 7 to 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.