Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple recipe that looks delish! Comes from Special Coup de Pouce
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons orange zest, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 salmon fillets (1 1/2 lb in total)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- In a skillet, grill sesame seeds at medium heat, shaking the skillet from time to time, for about 5 minutes or until golden and beginning to smell.
- In a food processor, ground the sesame seeds, orange zest, pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of salt until it has the texture of breadcrumbs.
- Line bottom of a broiler pan with foil. Put the salmon fillets on it. Brush with oil and remaining of salt.
- Press the mixture of sesame seeds on salmon fillets.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 450 F for 7 to 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Yummy recipe! I followed the recipe exactly. When I broiled it the topping started to burn so I put the oven on bake at 350 degrees and baked the salmon instead. The fish took about 10 minutes and was wonderful. We really enjoyed the flavors. We will definitely make this again.
Yummy! We love fish in our house and this was a excellent recipe. I love the nuttiness of the sesame seeds and the tangy of the orange. Served with Recipe #396253. Thanks for posting Boomette
This was wonderful. Great combo of flavors and so easy. Mine was cooked perfectly in 10 mins. Will put into the normal rotation.