1/2 Photos of 'sesame' Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Delicious cold dish for a hot day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mince the garlic in a food processor, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides.
- 2Add peanut butter, soy sauce, sugar, chili oil and rice wine.
- 3Puree 1 minute and allow sauce to stand for 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to develop.
- 4Put the spaghetti in a large bowl; top with sauce.
- 5Mix until the pasta strands are evenly coated.
- 6Garnish with green onions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 'sesame' Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.5
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1350.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot chili oil