Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is made by making a sesame type mayonnaise in a blender. Very good, the chili oil added at the end gives it a nice kick.
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup dark sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 lb thin pasta
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili oil
- green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb snow peas, thinly sliced lengthwise
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a blender.
- While the blender is on, add the oils in a slow and steady stream.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain well and put into a large bowl.
- Dress the hot pasta with the sesame mayo. Add the chili oil, green onions and snow peas. Toss to combine.
Wonderful recipe - super-easy, silky-smooth and delicious! Popped some chucked in ours for a complete meal.