1/6 Photos of Sesame Noodles
Kumquat the Cat's friend's Note:
My niece's version of this classic recipe, it tastes fantastic and is quick and easy! You can also top this with cooked tofu and serve with a vegetable side dish for a healthful vegan dinner:D Adjust heat according to taste, and if you prefer a sweeter taste, swirl in a tablespoon of honey with the tahini and peanut butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces whole wheat spaghetti or 16 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes or 3 -5 drops sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons tahini sauce
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (preferably natural chunky style)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 5 -7 tablespoons hot water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2saute garlic and hot pepper in oil for 1-2 minutes.
- 3Mix in tahini and peanut butter, then whisk in warm water until the sauce is a creamy consistency (depending on the peanut butter you use and personal preference).
- 4Taste and add pepper, salt or more red pepper or hot sauce as desired.
- 5Toss with pasta and garnish with scallions, cilantro, cucumber then serve with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.6
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: