This is a nice Asian-style veggie-pasta salad that is great for summer BBQ's. I like to serve this with grilled chicken or chicken kabobs. It also makes a nice main-dish salad when cooked, diced chicken is added.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (option)
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1Cook noodles according to package, drain, and rinse with cold water.
- 2Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients, and blend well.
- 3In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients, and mix well.
- 4Add cooked noodles to salad; mix gently.
- 5Pour dressing over salad, and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame-Noodle Vegetable Toss
Serving Size: 1 (606 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar