Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
quick to make and quite low in salt (0.2g) This is take away style food which isnt so bad for you!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 red chile, chopped
- 1 inch gingerroot, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 100 g carrots, peeled and in strips
- 100 g baby sweetcorn, split down middle
- 100 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 50 g broccoli, in florets
- 50 g bean sprouts
- 50 g pak choi
- 300 g cooked noodles
- 1⁄2 cup coriander, chopped
- 25 g sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- heat the veg oil in a wok or large saucepan. Fry garlic, chilli, ginger and onion for 1 minute.
- Add carrots, sweetcorn, sugar snap peas and broccoli. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add bean sprouts, pak choi and noodles and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- add corriander, sesame seeds and sesame oil mix well and serve.