Recipe by Manda
These noodles are great served hot or cold. Great salad along side of barbequed chicken..or make it a light lunch by adding cooked diced chicken right into the salad. Excellent blend of Oriental flavors.
- 1 box fettuccine pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cucumber, peeled,sliced and chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced or julienned
- 2 -3 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine or 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 3 teaspoons water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine cooked and drained noodles and the vegetables.
- Toss to combine.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and beat with wire whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour over noodle mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.