Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Perfect for a summer supper.
- 1 (16 ounce) package vermicelli
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons asian chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced green onions
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- Whisk together rice wine vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add hot pasta, sliced green onions, and remaining ingredients; toss to combine.
Excellent! Thanks for sharing this recipe. I used leftover chicken from the night before and made this salad. I also used whole wheat angel hair pasta. Excellent - will make again!