Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from cooking light magazine. It is a different way to use up summer cucumbers! To spice it up even more add Siracha sauce or to use leftovers, toss cucumber mixture with pasta.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons miso or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced seeded cucumbers (about 2 cucumbers)
- Combine ingredients and toss with cucmber.