Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a favourite among friends and family. I often serve the meatballs on their own at BBQ's.
Make and share this Sesame Meatballs Asian Style recipe from Food.com.
- Combine mince, garlic, sesame oil,sesame seed, spring onion, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Roll mixture into walnut size balls and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Place meatballs on a layer of muslin in the steamer for 8 mins or shallow fry in a little oil.
- Heat a wok over a medium heat, add peanut oil and swirl to cover surface.
- Add shallots, red capsicum and bok choy and stir fry over high heat
- Add water and noodles, cover wok and cook for 3-4 mins, then stir well.
- Serve on a plate with meatballs and sweet chilli sauce drizzled on the top.