Prep 12 hrs
Cook 16 mins
I love this recipe!
- 340.19 g package extra firm tofu
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 14.79 ml fresh ginger, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 44.37 ml canola oil
- 7.39 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- Drain tofu and slice into 8 equal slices. Meanwhile combine the remaining ingredients.
- Place the tofu in ziploc or tupperware and pour marinade over. Close the container and place in fridge up to 24 hours, shaking occasionally.
- When ready to cook, turn on broiler and arrange tofu on a foil-covered cookie sheet. Put in oven about 5-6 inches from heat and cook about 8 minutes on each side.