Recipe by Sam #3
A simple yet yummy chicken for BBQ night!
Top Review by Chef floWer
Yum! I used Recipe #247258 in replace of the knorr sesame and ginger marinade (It's not available in my region) and it really worked well. The maple syrup gave the chicken a really sweet flavour. I served the chicken with the left over sesame-maple dressing to dunk the chicken into for extra flavour. Served with a crispy salad. Thank Sam #3 for posting your recipe.
- 1 cup knorr sesame and ginger marinade, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable bag, combine 3/4 cup marinade with the chicken.
- Turn to coat.
- Seal the bag and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for 30mins to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/4 cup marinade with the syrup, set aside.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard the used marinade.
- Grill chicken 10 minutes or until cooked completely, brushing with marinade/maple syrup mixture.