Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple yet yummy chicken for BBQ night!
Make and share this Sesame-Maple Grilled Chicken (Bbq) recipe from Food.com.
- In a large resealable bag, combine 3/4 cup marinade with the chicken.
- Turn to coat.
- Seal the bag and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for 30mins to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/4 cup marinade with the syrup, set aside.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard the used marinade.
- Grill chicken 10 minutes or until cooked completely, brushing with marinade/maple syrup mixture.
Yum! I used Ginger and Sesame Marinade in replace of the knorr sesame and ginger marinade (It's not available in my region) and it really worked well. The maple syrup gave the chicken a really sweet flavour. I served the chicken with the left over sesame-maple dressing to dunk the chicken into for extra flavour. Served with a crispy salad. Thank Sam #3 for posting your recipe.
Quick and delicious! I also used Red Snapper with Sesame Ginger Marinade (doubled it) minus the cayenne as I didn't have the Knorr, marinated it with the chicken and grilled it. It's a bit sweet and is similar to chicken teriyaki which is one of my favorites. I'll be making this again. Thanks! made for PRMR.
We could not find Knorr's brand marinade, so we went with Red Snapper with Sesame Ginger Marinade (minus the red snapper of course) for this recipe. We cut the breasts into strips and stir fried them using peanut oil and pouring the remaining sauce and maple syrup over top during the last few minutes of cooking. This recipe is very simple to put together and has a true asian flavor that produces some very tender chicken. Thanks for a keeper recipe Sam! :)